Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roeems87

CPR Instructor

6 posts in this topic

Anyone know of any CPR instructor courses being done sometime in the near future?

With which provider? Usually you can choose from AHA, ARC, or NSI. I'd personally recommend AHA, but then I'm a little biased.

There will be a CPR instructor course held at Peekskill VAC HQ in the upcoming month or so. For more info please PM me. All are welcome to sign up at the PCVAC HQ

Also contact Phelps ELSP. They do a fantastic job all the way around.

What course is PCVAC teaching? Also I have to agree with als on the Phelps ELSP setup. Jeff Meade would most likely be your instructor if you take the AHA Train the Trainer class there, and he's nothing short of exceptional at what he does (teach). I took my course there with Dan BLum when he was EMS Coordinator there and it cost me about $250 bux. That seem to be the running price now a days. Call 366-ELSP for more information.

NOTE: I'm a little biased since I work for a Phelps affiliate, Teach for Phelps, and have done significant training there (refreshers, instructor clases, etc). Not that I think that really matters. :D

Thanks for the help everybody. If anyone has anything further please also post. I sent a few PMs to people who posted here, so please check and reply if you could.

Thanks!