Disaster_Guy

Request to Admin for Username Change

2 posts in this topic

Hi Admins,

Please change my Username from "Larchmont_Boy" to "Disaster_Guy".

My original request via email did not receive a reply. Several attempts at using the "Contact" tab above were unsuccessful. So, this is a last-ditch attempt.

Please delete this topic after task completion.

Thanks!

Hi Admins,

Please change my Username from "Larchmont_Boy" to "Disaster_Guy".

My original request via email did not receive a reply. Several attempts at using the "Contact" tab above were unsuccessful. So, this is a last-ditch attempt.

Please delete this topic after task completion.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I've had a rough couple of months.

I became critically ill in June while on a trip to Chicago, and was hospitalized in ICU intubated for several days.

A few days after I got home to Texas, same thing happened, I had a procedure to corrrect the problem, but while I was intubated I aspirated vomit somehome and came up with severe double pneumonia. Physically, I can only use the computer for a limited amount of time right now, and am still extremly weak but am getting better by the day.

I also apologize for not getting back to all those who hae been calling and emailing, it just gets a little overwhelming right now as I recover.

I have over 1,500 emails personally from friends, collegues, and EMTBravo members and related to me since May 26th, and eventually I will get to them all.

Thanks guys for your concern, and whatever help you can offer me. I hope that some of you guys can come up and hang out with me when I get back.