Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest NYTruckie

EMS Week

7 posts in this topic

So how was everybody's EMS Week? I was wondering what VAC's and Companies did for Members if anything?

HVHC had a spread of wedges and sodas at the Call Audit and was giving out pens and candy all week. PMHC has "Dinner and a Movie" and a two hour audit on Wednesday and had a nice banner hanging outside the ER. WEMS had an employee BBQ on Friday (who the heck knew Al could man a grill so well?) which had decent attendance for short notice (I got the page for it on Thursday afternoon). Danbury Hospital had an event on the 18th I believe with a speaker and some food(?).

Rockland EMS week is going well. Yesterday Nyack ER named EMT Jeff Heilig and Paremdic Robert Sobel EMTand Paramedic of the Year (respectivly) =D> =D>

and tonight is the Rockland County EMS Dinner :D:D

EMS week, whats that????? Didnt hear a word about it in Putnam County.Once again the bastard children we are doing most of the calls, with no recognition. NOT that I am looking for any. But you would think there would of been some mention about it....

We all deserve a little recognition. Too bad we don't get enough of it. Or what little attention we get is negative. I don't go out demanding it like some I know, but when it is sent my way, it is well recieved and appreciated.

M37-"Medic 37, central"

SSC-"37 go"

M37-"37's 10-8, 814"

SSC-"10-4 37, 10-2 for burgers"

M37-"10-4!!!!!!"

:D

Anybody know who won the WCMC EMS week raffle for the DVD player?