Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shfirefighter

EMS bags

5 posts in this topic

Is anyone selling an empty EMS bag? The one I currently have is becoming overstuffed and am in need of a new one.

check out www.rbfab.com go to the closeout section. they are usually a little over priced but the close outs like the "Squad Bag" is one heck of a bargain

check out www.rbfab.com go to the closeout section. they are usually a little over priced but the close outs like the "Squad Bag" is one heck of a bargain

Thanks for the website site I was going to purchase the squad bag in orange until I found out that they want you to pay 24 dollars extra for ground shipping.....ridiculous.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I had ordered one a year ago and had it shipped to a Commercial address and it cost me about $17 in shipping. Keep us posted of any great deals you come across.

Sorry it didn't work out for you. I had ordered one a year ago and had it shipped to a Commercial address and it cost me about $17 in shipping. Keep us posted of any great deals you come across.

I ended up purchasing the an EMI bag on the fire store with shipping only costing 10 dollars