Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brian19fd

Mahopac Falls VFD 6th Annual Car, Truck, & Bike Show- 6/1/14

4 posts in this topic

Mahopac Falls VFD will be holding our annual Car, Truck & Bike Show on Sunday, June 1st

Rain Date: Sunday, June 8th, 2014

Show: Noon to 3:00pm
Trophies and Raffles awarded 3:00/3:30pm
Registration Fees:
Pre-Reg is $15.00 post marked before May 23rd
After May 23rd is $20.00

All Entrants will receive a goodie bag upon entering the event at Registration; first 100 vehicles will receive a Dash Plaque along with your bag. Along with your goodie bag- all owners will receive a raffle ticket which enters just the vehicle owners into multiple door prize raffles that go off during the show.

Trophies: Best in Show, Chief's Choice, President's Choice, People's Choice, 1st 2nd 3rd Place for Best 1930s & Older, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000's, & 2010 and Newer, & then for the Motorcycles- Top 3 Street Bikes & Top 3 Choppers/Cruisers...

*** We are also looking for vendors for the day of the show, if interested in a vendor spot, please let me know***

Raffle Chances are $5.00
Drawing will be done the day of the show
Prizes: $1000.00 Prize, 46" LED TV, & $250.00
*All members will have tickets, so if interested please see one of them; they are also being sold the day of the show*

T-Shirts: We will be ordering a limited number of Car Show T-Shirts (Adult Sm-2XL), they will be first come, first serve- $15.00 per shirt.

Please spread the word to everyone- All Styles of Cars, Trucks, & Bikes are welcomed for the show

*Registration Flyers are completed for Car/Bike/Truck Owners- If you would like one, I have attached the file to download & print- if that doesn't work, please let me know

Live Music, Food Court, Vendors, Bouncy Castle for the Kids & More to come- please come on out & help support our department!

Any questions, feel free to contact me on here or my email: briann19fd@gmail.com

Looks like its going to be an amazing day with the weather in our favor- hope to see you on Sunday!

TODAY!

Show: 12:00 PM 3:00 PM

TODAY!

Show: 12:00 PM 3:00 PM

Will E-626 be there?