Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shantz02

Mount Vernon's New Foam Rig?

20 posts in this topic

CAM,

Is the new foam rig in the city? I know it came a while back, but has it been painted yet and furnished with all the necesities? Also, any idea when the new TL 3 is due to arrive?

Has FDMV repainted Foam 1 in Red with all of the Labeling on it?

both of those are very good questions....i'll get back to ya

Thanks Cam - We look forward to hearing back from you (Any New Updated Photos of the New FDMV Foam Unit 1 repainted and labeled would be an added bonus for all - If you can get your hands on any) - Thanks!

Foam rig is still being renovated.....New truck due anyday.

CAM, let me know when they are in. I'll make a special effort to get off my chair and crutch my way over to take some pics.

The new Tower 1 is being delivered Monday July 25th.

Looks like im gonna have to get some rest sunday night and go hunting on monday......

Anyone wanna be my driver? 8)

FDMV's new ladder is at Excelsior.

Dadbo,

Yes, i am aware of that. I find it more fun and exciting trying to track it down as it covers the streets of its district though.

Now you get a chance to take Photos of both the New FDMV Foam 1 Rig as well as the New Ladder Truck !!! - We all here at EMTBravo.com look forward to seeing the Photos of both the FOAM TRUCK and LADDER TRUCK - Much Thanks

YR3, not a problem. Ive got very little to do these days other than sit around with my broken leg. So this little hunt will be a welcome break from the usual routine.

Now if only i could get CAM to let me know when to expect the Foam rig. Then id really be happy. What kind of renovations are they doing to it anyway?

Drove by excelsior, what a nice lookin' rig!!! Looks to be more or less the same as TL57, different lettering and lighting ect ect.

The new Tower 1 is being delivered Monday July 25th.

Delivery may be delayed until the end of the week.

Did Excalibur do all of the Labeling and Numbering on the New FDMV Tower 1? It looks terrific? If so, are they (Excalibur) going to be doing the same for the New FDMV Foam 1? (I hope that it is painted in the Same White on Red Paint Scheme as Tower 1 was!). Any ideas on when we might be able to see a photo(s) of the New FDMV Foam 1 Unit (Painted and Labeled) ?

Yonkers,

I spoke to a buddy of mine the other day. He said the foam rig is still yellow in color. Its currently down behind station 2 on fulton.

Has the New Foam Unit been Re=Labeled Yet? Hoefully, FDMV plans on Repainting it White on Red and then Relabeling it !!(Hope So, since all of the Other FDMV Rigs are White on Red - That would make sense). Your thoughts on that ?

I would think that painting a rig that size would be very costly, and seeing as it probobly won't get out much I bet they'll leave it ARFF yellow

Mount Vernon Fire new Tower- 1 was delivered today july-27. looks good.

Any word yet on the Repainting and Relabeling of FDMV's New Foam Rig? With the Winter Months coming upon us very fast, I would figure that FDMV would want to get this done now? Any word on the Foam Unit? Is it at the South Fulton Street House "Inside" or is it parked outside (Not a very good idea to have a rig stored outside these days). Does anyone have an update on this?