Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Welcome To The New Board!

1 post in this topic

Welcome to the NEW EMTBravo Network Forums!!!

As you may notice, there are a lot of differences and additional features as compared to the old board. Not only do the new features benefit you, but they benefit us who adminsiter the forum greatly as well. Although this forum will cost us a little more each month, it is worth it.

Over the next few days, as we continue to move in, you may experience some glitches as we continue to set up the forum. Additionally, we are working to reappoint moderators to their respective forums. If you need anything in the meantime, please contact me. The ranks system is also being worked on, and is not currently function. Many other new features will be rolled out over the next couple of days.

Some of the features that I think members may enjoy are the new enhanced member profiles, the ability to retrieve a lost password on your own, ability to upload your own avatars, enhanced search feaures, an event calendar, a birthday calendar, and among many other things I'm forgetting, an ability to better organize and view/use the board to suit your needs.

There is a learning curve to this board, and as you get used to it, you will start to like it more.

And don't forget to update your bookmarks/link likst:

http://emtbravo.invisionzone.com/index.php?

Any questions, problems, comments, ideas or concerns please contact me, EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

Enjoy the new forum!