Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest res40cue

Port Chester Rescue 40

9 posts in this topic

port chesters rescue 40 being 11 years old now has been sent to hunts point to have some repairs done.small pockets of rust are busting out and were trying to stop it before it gets bad.was pretty cool to have brought it down having parked it with multible city rigs.pretty funny i went all the way to hunts point and parked it next to ladder 145 and crotons tanker 10.the place is awesum there are so many trucks there.will have pics of rescue when done and will take some pics of shop and trucks there.

Well, all I can say is I hope you have better luck with them than we did. I wouldn't reccommend those guys to anybody who reall cares about how their rig looks (and performs). Notice it's still down there for repair, and the T-10 Accident happened last April. The first time we got it back, (yes, we had to send it back) It looked like crap, compartment doors were mis-aligned, among other things, and to top it off...the water tank was empty, and with the truck shut off, the water pressure gauge read 300 PSI.

But remember - that's just my opinon. Good luck

Just a couple of years ago, we had to take everything off E64 because the paint was peeling and chipping mostly on the cab. It had to go back a couple of times after that to fix thier mistakes. Our rig is only six years old now and the paint was peeling off. They used a different style of gold leaf on one side of the rig and there is overspray everywhere.

Hey, I was down at Texron today, saw PC rescue outside with the paint sanded down, looked as if they were going to just rough sand and repaint... Its not often that I agree with Art, but I have a feeling our tanker with need a bit more love and care when we get her back... better go to Macco !!!

Hey, I was down at Texron today, saw PC rescue outside with the paint sanded down, looked as if they were going to just rough sand and repaint... Its not often that I agree with Art, but I have a feeling our tanker with need a bit more love and care when we get her back... better go to Macco !!!

Nah - do it right - Cortlandt Auto Body, or Giampicolo's in Ardsley

rescue 40 came back today and thank god it looks great they did a very nice job on our rig.

What vehicle was in the place of Rescue 40 when it was having the body work done?

our back up rescue utility 65,which was purchases old rescue.

our back up rescue utility 65,which was purchases old rescue.

Thanks