Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jklam3

New Rochelle FD hosting 1st annual Car Show

5 posts in this topic

City of New Rochelle Fire Department hosting 1st annual Car-Truck-Cycle-Fire Engines-Police & EMS vechicles

Sunday, October 16th 2005 10am to 4pm

Rain Date SUnday,October 23rd 2005

Glen Island Park New Rochelle, NY

Special appearances by The Firehouse Dolls,Chuck Zito and more

Live Entertainment,Food Beverages, Free giveaways, 50/50,Door prizes,flea market

Fire Prevention house will be on display

2006 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Raffle

Portion of the proceeds to benefit the Westchester Medial Centers Maria Fareri Childrens Hospital, The Burn Foundation and other local charities

"Vendors wanted" All vechicles welcome....$20 auto registration Children under 12 free..spectators $5

Just ask for more info

Is anyone from here besides ME going to this. I went to the one in Mamaroneck and it was pretty kool. I guess what i'm asking is who's going to show off all there lights to the nice people looking to see all that fire trucks.

Is anyone from here besides ME going to this. I went to the one in Mamaroneck and it was pretty kool. I guess what i'm asking is who's going to show off all there lights to the nice people looking to see all that fire trucks.

I be there, with the "Buff-Mobile" on display - So anyone who wants to see what the lights look like in person, here's your chance!

Make sure you wear sunglasses and bring SPF 15 b/c those many lights will give you a TAN!!!!!!!