Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

The "Awful News Coverage" Thread

1 post in this topic

I was disgusted to come home and read the "Awful News Coverage" thread, and frankly, was quite annoyed that my time was wasted dealing with this, and because some members cannot read or respect the rules of this forum.

There have been a few members warned for their actions on that thread, and one member has had their posting privileges suspended indefinitely,and one member has been repeatedly warned regarding the tone and nature of his posts, yet continues to disregard the notices...as a result, his account has been terminated due to his lack of respect of fellow forum members and the administrators of this forum.

If you see something offensive, or rule-violating, I urge you not to get into it....hit "Report Post", and we will deal with the post as soon as we can.

This board will NOT be a bash-fest, flame fest between members, or a whine fest about something. If you wish to discuss a legitimate issue intelligently, respectfully, and rationally, and most important....PROFESSIONALLY..... feel free. If you have a problem with something....don't use this board to advertise it, unless you're looking to solve it or get help with it.

Another issue....SPELLING AND GRAMMAR...this includes proper capitalization of city names!!! Posts that contain numerous spelling and grammar errors will be DELETED!!! There are several ways to check your spelling and grammar, make your posts easier to read for fellow members!

Again, there will be ZERO tolerance for negative comments and behavior! I maintain this forum as a positive, respectful, and constructive place to exchange information and ideas! We will continue to take actions neccesary to make this forum a comfortable place for all that wish to use this forum in that context. Threads like that bring this forum down, and make this whole forum look bad, and not what I want it to be.

There are plenty of awesome members on this forum, and I work hard maintaining this for them. I hope you all understand where I am coming from...