Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

9/28/05 the passing of Jimmyboy

1 post in this topic

Dear Family and Friends,

This update is by far the hardest I will ever write in my life. Tonight at about 6:30 pm with Jim and I our dear Jimboy passed away to be with God. There are no words to describe anything.

We were with him and I was holding him when he passed. He was calm and peaceful. It was very hard to let go, but I know God was waiting with open and loving arms.

The next few days will be difficult, but we know the incredible amount of love and support we will receive in the coming days.

I will hold this beautiful wonderful amazing child in my heart forever. Whenever I look at the world around me I will be thankful for each moment. As I said goodbye tonight, the words to my son of six were "Thank You, thank you for teaching me how to live a better life. Thank you for guiding me." I will always be thankful to this amazing little spirit. I thank God for letting me borrow the most incredible person I will ever know. He has taught me everything I needed to know about really and truly living life.

So, Thank You Dear Sweet Jimmyboy for every bit of life you gave to me and all of us.

I love you all, kiss your kids, call that person you have been meaning to call, live your life for every moment, and know that sharing your story will help someone else - even if it is just one.

Much love and God Bless You Each and Every One, Gina and Family

We will pass on information tomorrow