Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x242Steve

60-Control, List 68-903 (10/04 Test)

3 posts in this topic

If you are on the eligible list from Exam 68-903 (Comm Op Trainee) from January 2005...

I'm on the list and just got a "canvas letter" from the DES today. Basically this means that you need to reply and let them know whether or not you are interested in the job. If you indicate that you ARE, then they will consider you for the hiring process (interviews, paperwork, etc.) The letter very clearly states "This is not an offer of employment - do not leave your present job."

You need to let them know by November 1, so check your mail! Good luck!

(As some of you know, I have just started a new job at another communications center, and will not be seeking employment at 60- so if if you were ranked after me on the list and end up getting the job, you can thank me with a guided tour sometime B) )

Edited by 242steve

Ho many people are still on the 68-903 list?

I think there were only about 6 people on it...

I judge this by the fact that there were 8 people at the typing test, and I think 2 failed the typing test...

If you factor in the fact that the County PD hired at least 1 (I think) and that I am not interested...

Sounds like you have a 1 in 4 chance, assuming they only are looking for 1 person.

If they want to hire 2 people, you have a 50/50 chance.

Not bad odds!

.....of course now that I think about it, I suppose they could have held more than one session of the typing test, which would mean that there are more eligible people out there...

Edited by 242steve