Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
efdny2003

Scanner Frequencies

5 posts in this topic

i'm looking for scanner frequencies for departments in lower westchester and some surrounding areas. i have 60-control, and a bunch others as well as the city, i'm looking to fill the 200 channel scanner i have so its making a lot more noise. either pm me or just post them so others can also get them. thanks.

i'm looking for scanner frequencies for departments in lower westchester and some surrounding areas. i have 60-control, and a bunch others as well as the city, i'm looking to fill the 200 channel scanner i have so its making a lot more noise. either pm me or just post them so others can also get them. thanks.

If you look at the top of the "Communications" topic you will see postings there for Metro area frequencies. There is both PD and FD there. Should be enough for you to get started.

If you want to spend the money, go to scanner master's website and get the Metro NY / NJ guide. It has everything for Westchester, et al. amd list who is using what. I got it and it's got a lot of info in it. It's 30 bucks but it breaks everything down into what services in what towns, county, villages is using what including state. Fairfield County CT is not included in it.

Check out this site.

Search "westchester county NY"

www.radioreference.com

Edited by TR54