Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest DerekGrisantiYHFD

Anyone Enrolled In The Daytime FF2 Class This Week

10 posts in this topic

Anyone else enrolled in the FireFighter2 class on the 27th, 28, and 29th? At FTC

Anyone else enrolled in the FireFighter2 class on the 27th, 28, and 29th? At FTC

Hey long time, no talk or see Derek...What's goin on?? I would've signed up if I knew about because this coming week is my paid vacation! Is the whole class in just those 3 days?

Joe

Hey long time, no talk or see Derek...What's goin on??  I would've signed up if I knew about because this coming week is my paid vacation!  Is the whole class in just those 3 days?

Joe

haha, whatsup yeah man just those 3 days, try and get signed up for rescue tech at the training center on Jan 11th, im going to be enrolled in that. Talk to ya

Derek

Jan 11th - No Good... I'm driving my grandfather's car down to Florida for him and I won't be back until Jan 14th.

TTYL

CONGRATS TO ALL THE 22 students that took the firefighter 2 class you all did a great job.

The teachers were alwsome =-) Jim Sherdin, Tom Macpherson and Jimmy Lennox. Best class i have ever taken and the instructor made it even more fun to take.

Congrats to all of the People who took the class and good luck and stay safe on your homefront

CONGRATS TO ALL THE 22 students that took the    firefighter 2 class you all did a great job.

The teachers were alwsome =-) Jim Sherdin, Tom Macpherson and Jimmy Lennox. Best class i have ever taken and the instructor made it even more fun to take.

Congrats to all of the People who took the class and good luck and stay safe on your homefront

I concour! Excellent class and I sure improved my knowledge 10 fold! Congrats to all!

Good job to all. I hate a great time with all of you.