Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TFD125

Ambulance Management Software

3 posts in this topic

I am currently looking for an application that will help us keep our ambulance corps operate beter w/o all the paper work (or help convert the paperwork into a searchable database). The software needs to keep track of membership, LOSAP points, apparatus, calls, drills and any other aspect that will bring a positive affect on the corps. I am curios to get your input on the project. As well as any first hand experiences with software of this nature and suggestions as to which application you think is the best and easiest to use. For all you fire guys out there if you are familiar with the application RedAlert by Alpine software I am basically looking for that for EMS. I know Alpine actually makes an EMS package too but i would like some input on it. Thanks in advance B)

Check out Red Alert by Alpine software

The Yonkers Fire Department recently chose Alpine RedAlert for their Records Management Software and CAD. The project is just starting and the only module currently used is the NFIRS (others will begin shortly.) Ambulance software won't be used here in Yonkers, but the Fire Personnel and Apparatus modules have the ability to track membership, LOSAP points, apparatus, calls, drills. The company's software is currently being used by volunteer and career fire departments and seems very customizable...