Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alarmroom

New Rochelle Apparatus Fleet listing?

10 posts in this topic

:mellow: I am looking for an up-to-date apparatus listing for the New Rochelle FD

E21, E22, E23, E24, E25, TL 11, L12, L13, Car 2301, Car 2302, 30A1, 30A2, 30A3( when New Rochelle Needs a 3rd bus) R4, Squad 2(New Rochelle's WMD unit, one of many units thru out Westchester Major city's. I think that yonkers, eastchester, white plains, fairview are some of the other's that have these special squad's )

they also have Spare's such as :

L14 E18 (I belive that's there unit numbers but's i'n not sure not sure)

*anyone correct me if i'm worng*

Edited by ems-buff

What I am looking for is the year, make and capacity of each, I need Engine 34 and Ladder 12, I think E-24 is a Sutphen need the year and pump, and wt capacity, also have nothing on L-12, thanks in advance :o

What I am looking for is the year, make and capacity of each, I need Engine 34 and Ladder 12, I think E-24 is a Sutphen need the year and pump, and wt capacity, also have nothing on L-12, thanks in advance :o

i beleve New ro also has a collapse unit in a mini rescue truck. a fairly new addition to the fleet.

What I am looking for is the year, make and capacity of each, I need Engine 34 and Ladder 12, I think E-24 is a Sutphen need the year and pump, and wt capacity, also have nothing on L-12, thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Ther is no Engine 34

New 2006 American Lafrance Eagle Eng-24 is replacing the old Sutphen, no specs on any of them at this time.

The only thing I know of L-12 is it is a 75 foot stick

What I am looking for is the year, make and capacity of each, I need Engine 34 and Ladder 12, I think E-24 is a Sutphen need the year and pump, and wt capacity, also have nothing on L-12, thanks in advance :rolleyes:

Engine 34 is in Larchmont

When he put E34, it was most likley a typo. Later on in his post, he says E24

Edited by 648eng119

here is a reply posted in the thread above

Engine 24:

1994 Sutphen East 1500 GPM pumper, OOS January 10, unit will remain OOS for interior, body repair and full service. Expected to return to service as 3rd reserve pumper in fleet sometime in February.

2005 ALF Eagle 1500 gpm Stainless Steel pumper delived January 9th and expected to go into service by weeks end.