Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mustang22_2002

fire training certificate

6 posts in this topic

Just call the training center and ask I did it a few years ago with out a problem.

Does anyone know how I can get a print out  of all my fire training classes ?

I went to the County a few months ago and asked for a list of classes took, in other words a transcript of classes and was told there is no such thing as this. They said that i should go to the State and get it that they keep those records. Well when i called the State they said they have not recivied any of my County training for the last two years only thing on the state transcript is the 3 classes i took at camp smith. The state has not recived any thing from westchester. So I hope you have better luck then I.

I am in the process of getting a complete listing for all members of my dept. and when the county was contacted, they said they needed the last 4 digits of all the socials from the people we wanted included. Maybe that helps some of you.

I went to the County a few months ago and asked for a list of classes took, in other words a transcript of classes and was told there is no such thing as this. They said that i should go to the State and get it that they keep those records. Well when i called the State they said they have not recivied any of my County training for the last two years only thing on the state transcript is the 3 classes i took at camp smith. The state has not recived any thing from westchester. So I hope you have better luck then I.

I don't believe that you received the right information, there is always the possibility that you spoke to someone "not in the know".

Up until 2005, NYS OFPC used to send a printed copy of all FF listed under a certain FDID to that Dept. In 2005, they changed that and sent a CD to the Counties listing all. You can get this from the County FTC, as Shantz stated, you will need to provide the last 4 of your SSN.

Edited by RES20CUE