Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS7542

Peekskill Police Officer in need of all our help

1 post in this topic

Hello guys most of you guys know me but for those of you that don't my name is Tim Strang i am the 1st Lieutenant at the Peekskill Volunteer Ambulance Corps. I am writing this post to actually ask all of you and anyone that you know for donations of money for a Peekskill Police Officer whose wife was killed and baby was severely injured in a Thanksgiving Eve MVA. This Police Officer has been dealing with the aftermath of the accident and like all people that something like this happens to is in need of financial help from his brothers. Myself and and the Peekskill PBA President have set out to try and Help Nick in getting some funds to get his young baby the medical treatment that she needs and to help the family out financially. I am asking all of you to please donate some money any amount, big or small to help out this family in need. I will be trying to set-up a fund in conjumction with the Peekskill Police and the PBA so that the funds could become readily available upon reciept of the donations. If you would like to make a donation or know someone that would like to send a donation, Checks can be made out to Officer Nick Dicarlo, and they can be sent to the Peekskill VAC HQ addressed to me which is:

Tim Strang

Peekskill VAC

P.O. Box 173

Peekskill, NY 10566

or to the Peekskill Police:

Andy Polay PBA President

Peekskill Police Department

2 Nelson Ave.

Peekskill, NY 10566

Thank you everyone in advance. If you all could help just a little it would surely make things for Nick and his family a lot easier. Thank you again.

TS7542