Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

All time bad bosses!

5 posts in this topic

Hey brothers and sisters. I got used pretty bad today. For the past 4 months I was working for a company called Hdro-Test Fire Protection servicing fire extinguishers, kitchen fire systems, and selling equipment to fire departments. A few weeks ago I find out my wife is pregnant with our first baby :) . For about 2 weeks now I have been working for this man with 2 herniated discs that are BOTH putting pressure on a nerve for my right leg. PAINFUL!!!!! but I was still working. Today, my boss waits for me to be done with a BIG job, at least 250 extinguishers and 4 kitchen fire systems worth well over $2,500, (not bad for 3 days work!) and he tells me that he cant afford to pay me any more and he is letting me go!!

Never before have I ever felt so helpless. Any one else have a boss that can top THAT? Just curious to know, maybe it will lighten up my situation a little. Hope everyone is well.

Stay Safe

Jonesy B)

It certainly sucks loosing a job yes, but was the guy all that bad just because he had to let you go? Put yourself in his shoes for a second. Maybe he really is hard up and unable to keep you on. Was he a raving lunatic that made your life miserable every day? If not, be thankful. I know plenty of people with bosses who worship a lower power.

Hey WAS......

Dude is looking for sympathy, not your sucky logical namby-pamby approach.

Per his account, his boss sucks a$$...case closed.

I feel his pain.

May his boss be damned forever as a Macaulay Caulkin clone in the Michael Jackson wing of the Fifth Level of Hell.

Without lube.

See, WAS?

Not too difficult.

Empathy.

It's what's for breakfast.

So much angst just because you failed as boss. NEXT.

That was pretty personal, Chris.

I only made a statement about your lack of empathy.

You decided to attack me on a personal basis for something that had nothing to do with the topic.

That's pretty much your M.O. as a human being.

I won't deign to attack your record as a supervisor....I'm sorry, you were only a Temporary Duty Supervisor.

You've never actually done the job, have you.

I apologize.

I should be a little more empathetic.