Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

We Can't Watch This Forum 24/7, But You Can

2 posts in this topic

Members-

Please be advised that we cannot "babysit" this forum 24/7. We make every effort to remove objectionable and offensive comments as soon as possible. Due to the volume of posts, we also cannot review each post in every thread all the time. Therefore,

We ask that members help notify us of offensive and objectionable posts by using the "Report" button, visible at the bottom of each post. This will send a notice to myself, and the moderator of the forum. Please use this only when neccesary, and include why you are reporting the post. This report will NOT be seen by any other member, only the adminstrators of this forum, and you will remain anonymous. We will then look into the issue and determine if any action is warranted.

Additionally, we ask thread creators to close or delete their threads, or notify us if they feel it's getting or gotten out of hand.

Also, if members have an issue with the way this forum is moderated, or an action taken to one of their posts, please feel free to contact me with your concerns. Please note though that sometimes posts are moved to a more appropriate forum, or members will delete or close a thread they started with no action from us. Please make sure you are aware of the rules and purpose of this forum before contacting me about a post deletion.

We will never allow bashing/inappropriate criticism/negative comments towards any agency or person on this site.

Thank you for helping us keep this forum a positive, constructive, and respectful information exchange.

-EMTBravo

* I will not be held accountable for a post deletion or rules violation. You violate the rules, it's your fault...not mine. The rules and purpose are clearly stated, and by registering for this site you agreed to follow them. This is a private, moderated, and limited information exchange driven by members of this site. Actions taken against members of the site for violation of the rules, attempts to skate by or ignore the rules, or harrasment or disregard of the administrator can include having posting privledges removed and/or banning from the site. Comments, questions, and concerns are always welcome, EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com

This quote is from when you registered for this forum.

While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.