Welcome to EMTBravo.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. You are 100% correct on the difference of the those two types of Ariel apparatus. Ladder tower Ladder to bucket Tower ladder Bucket with ladder (escape mainly) and you mention Snorkel, but let us not forget the Bronto Skylift Ariel Apparatus Attached are picture 1 a Ladder Tower and a snorkel next couple of tower ladders and the even tell you that and lastly the Bronto skylift. With elevated water platforms, first remember Squirt is a Brand of Water Towers. You have the Articulating and telescopic Water Towers. While we talk of differences in naming apparatus, in New Jersey a Tanker is a Fire Truck with a pump, and large water supply, but if you call for a Tanker in Mid west to the west coast you better duck cause a Airplane is about to drop water on you. Remember the Truck is a great piece of apparatus, and All Hands Structure fires don't go will hold till the Truckies arrive!!!!
  2. Welcome to EMTBravo.com. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.