Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brian19fd

MFVFD Softball Tourney

8 posts in this topic

The Mahopac Falls Vol. Fire Dept is trying to put together a Fire Department Softball Game for departments in the Putnam/ Northern Westchester area... As of now, there is no set date- but we want to try to get the games in during the July/ August time period (hopefully majority of the parades are over by then)... Our plan is to have it over a weekend during one of these months, starting early in the morning and going until we have a winner... If you think your department would be interested in putting a team together, please let me know... Hopefully we get a good turn out and have a good time...

The Mahopac Falls Vol. Fire Dept is trying to put together a Fire Department Softball Game for departments in the Putnam/ Northern Westchester area... As of now, there is no set date- but we want to try to get the games in during the July/ August time period (hopefully majority of the parades are over by then)... Our plan is to have it over a weekend during one of these months, starting early in the morning and going until we have a winner... If you think your department would be interested in putting a team together, please let me know... Hopefully we get a good turn out and have a good time...

I'm very sure Croton would participate

Give me a shout at 914-774-0418. I think my department would be interested.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

also- if you can... just pm me w/ a fax number soo when we have a flyer made.. we can send it off to your department with the rest of the details...

I'm sure the guys from Mohegan would be interested....

yorktown may be interested...ill ask when i get home