Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SteveOFD

New West Harrison Freq?

8 posts in this topic

Just saw on the FCC's website that West Harrison FD has a pending application for new freq. Freq is 472.25/475.25Mhz, location is 100 Park Lane and mobiles. Does not look like a low band repeater, only UHF listed for this location.

Edited by SteveOFD

Steve you are good!! :D

SteveOFD,

What is the FCC link please??

(Am too lazy to look it up myself)

The FCC site cited by tbendick is the newest FCC website. There are two earlier versions that I use in addition to this one. The first version FCC website #1 is good for basic no frills search. The second version FCC website #2 provides more info. This is the version that I use to find new pending applications. Click on Pending ULS Data then select the Frequency Coordinator you want to search their applications for. The most active coordinators I have found for municipal applications are APCO, IMSA, & AHTSA, although I have found some applications with other coordinators.

The newest version offers the most info by far. It does take some time to get used to though. It provides access to almost all info, from all correspondence (showing the actual letter on the agency's stationary) to and from the licensee, to the actual application itself. I found (and saved) the engineering overlay studies for the County's Trunked System showing the estimated geographical coverage of each frequency from each tower of the system. Use it and surf around the site and you will get a lot out of this version.

Was in the area today and heard West Harrison's Repeater freq. as 472.25Mhz today.

steve was it me you heard calling in a brush fire in purchase to 60 control. Bubby

Bub, I really wasn't listening to anyone in particular, just heard the freq come up amd saw it was the 472 freq.

Also found the DPL is 243.