Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BIGRED1

Pelham Manor Structure Fire Video

10 posts in this topic

VIDEO OF THE FIRE

OK I could not sleep so i decided to finish this clip of the split rock fire. ya i know it is a huge file but it is all fire ground stuff. also it is not some rock and roll clip so don;t expect like crazy angles and trucks flying down highways. this is my first video made from a camara. it is like 14 mins long. enjoy.

now i need some sleep.

VIDEO OF THE FIRE

OK I could not sleep so i decided to finish this clip of the split rock fire. ya i know it is a huge file but it is all fire ground stuff. also it is not some rock and roll clip so don;t expect like crazy angles and trucks flying down highways. this is my first video made from a camara. it is like 14 mins long. enjoy.

now i need some sleep.

Good job Clem glad you could get this cut up and put to use no pun intended biggrin.gifs-chainsaw.gifhsdance.gif

VIDEO OF THE FIRE

ya i know it is a huge file but it is all fire ground stuff. also it is not some rock and roll clip so don;t expect like crazy angles and trucks flying down highways. this is my first video made from a camara. it is like 14 mins long. enjoy.

Not that bad acctually for ur first vid, Looks good. Keep up the nice work. :D

great truck ops video

You definately dont need rock music and footage of trucks flying down a highway to make a good video- This is a perfect example; Great job!

Hey Elia, if I had known you were filming, I wouldve made a cameo appearance. Crutches and all!! haha.

Anyway, awesome video. Great job.

nice job on the video , keep them coming

nice video, good job

Hey Elia, if I had known you were filming, I wouldve made a cameo appearance.  Crutches and all!!  haha.

Anyway,  awesome video.  Great job.

well i give credit to my brother for the film work since he was manning the camara. i was busy with the fire. the unedited version is 25 min long so you may be in there some where. i tried to cut some of the slower parts out and include stuff that was at least job related. no need ot see me walking and getting some water. maybe i will put a unedited copy up sometime just so if you REALLY want to see it you can.

Thanks for the love with my first project. i will keep on it.

Took time out at lunch to watch. Enjoyed it. The saw that cut out on the roof ladder crew and had to be swapped with the bucket crew, well that's exactly the kind crap that happens...and you caught it. Looking forward to the next vid.