Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mstrang1

The 50,000th Post

9 posts in this topic

We are soon to arrive at 50,000 Posts here on EMTBRAVO.NET!

Congratulations (slightly early....)Seth (and the rest of the staff) on reaching yet another milestone with what started off as a little website for some photos!

Sorry mstrang1 I had to lol

I was sitting around at work for hours just waiting for that moment then you jumped the gun :lol:

50,000 Posts

Congratulations Seth and everyone at EMTBravo who made it possible. Hopefully that number will have another zero on it in a few years

(and yes this is the 50,000th post) :P

Thanks Mstang and Porsha911gt3 and to all the member who come here to share constructive information and ideas who are the reason why we got to that number! When this forum started from scratch on November 15th, 2003, it had 0 posts and 0 members. Now, we have over 50,000 posts, in over 9,500 topics, with over 4,100 registrations and over 10,000 private messages sent. We hope to keep the trend going, and hope to continue to make this site better and better.

Did you know you can view EMTBravo Network Statistics anytime on our statistics page?

http://emtbravo.net/index.php?act=statistics

Congrats to the Network and everyone involved. Keep up the great work you guys do a great job with this site. I am very glad I found out about it.

Sorry mstrang1 I had to lol

I was sitting around at work for hours just waiting for that moment then you jumped the gun :P

50,000 Posts

Congratulations Seth and everyone at EMTBravo who made it possible. Hopefully that number will have another zero on it in a few years

(and yes this is the 50,000th post)  :D

Oh you just HAD to be the showoff huh Porsha?

Lol, oh well, yes, congratulations are due to Mr. EMTBravo himself, and to ALL participants of this forum, because without EVERYONE, this entire forum would not be as constructive as it has been, and will be hopefully for a while to come!

Edited by xfirefighter484x

Oh you just HAD to be the showoff huh Porsha?

Lol, oh well, yes, congratulations are due to Mr. EMTBravo himself, and to ALL participants of this forum, because without EVERYONE, this entire forum would not be as constructive as it has been, and will be hopefulle for a while to come!

I'm sorry I get bored at work and some of us can't SLEEP practically our entire shift.

Seth been looking over the stats!! Yor doing some job. Hartsdale must be going easy on you.

where is als ini the stats>? who has the most posts?? who wil be the 50,000th post?? will there be a prize??

Congrats on supplying the Emergency Service Community with some of the best and up to date incident information !! As well as the various forums that are up and available from good food to buy/selling stuff.

Congrats Mr Bravo...