Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2007 Chevy Tahoe

11 posts in this topic

252-tahoe.jpgWhat does everyone think of the new redesigned Tahoe?

To be honest, I really didn't like it at first, but it's starting to grow on me. Would like to see how it looks as a chief/command vehicle.

Idk, i think its gonna take awhile to grow on me... there is nothing like Noah's Tahoe though....

True, true, but his looks more like an older Suburban. If everything works out, I'll be ditching the Volvo in favor of the '06 or '07 Tahoe. I'll have to do some serious R&D for whacking it out.

Won't really know until I see one that is painted red with Fire Dept. written all over it, that will be the final say for me. They seem pretty nice...

looks too nice to be a chief's car. I'd hate to see it with a sticker package and all those lights. Throw some nice wheels on it, tint the windows and call it a day.

I think they're a little too big for a Tahoe, if you ask me. I finally got to see one in person the other day, and it's almost bigger than the Suburban. I believe it's taller, but not quite as long. It really doesn't leave a "mid-sized" SUV (not that it was really mid-sized to begin with) in between the Suburban and the Trailblazer.

Oh, and "maisela," can I expect you as a repeat customer? I've got some good ideas brewin' lol

well harrison ordered a gmc yukon(from what I was told gm won the state bid) I'll post pictures when its ready and we'll see what you guys think

well harrison ordered a gmc yukon(from what I was told gm won the state bid) I'll  post pictures when its ready and we'll see what you guys think

When are you expecting delivery?

Mahopac Falls has 2 on the way for chiefs trucks. They are going to be white, from what I heard you can not get the vicory red color any more, even from special order.

I heard the same thing, victory red is a color of the past. I could always be wrong though, if im not mistaken, the 2008 suburbans are saposed to have the option to get the Duramax Diesel motor in it, that would be sweet!