Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What's Good in Tuckahoe?

16 posts in this topic

I am going to be spending a bunch of afternoons in Tuckahoe, driving a friend to a appointment, while I wait, any suggestions on where to eat????

I am going to be spending a bunch of afternoons in Tuckahoe, driving a friend to a appointment, while I wait, any suggestions on where to eat????

you can eat at rockwells bar and grill, there is a pizza place villagio right on main st. and in the little mall area there is a chinese place

hopes that helps, theres not much more right in tuckahoe.

efd1863, that sounds like downtown Pelham, on Wolf's Lane....... B)

Edited by hoss

If you are into Mexican foods, the Burrito Poblano is on Main St.

Hoss, if memory serves correct, there is also a Villagio Pizzeria in Tuckahoe along with another Rockwells. And of course, everyplace has their Chinese restaurant.

Well, it's a coincidence then !!! I'm not familiar with Tuckahoe at all so, I would take the advice from Shantz! B)

there is a great deli in eastchester, i cant remember the name of the road, but if you are on rte 22 going towards scarsdale make a left at the intersection of 22 and mill rd it will be on your left about 200 yards, the place is great they make the best wraps ever. The name is CHUBBIES. check it out you wont be disapointed

Edited by car2267

how about Romas?

doubt the advice from me only because i live in eastchester, but take the advice from shantz.

I haven't eaten in Eastchester/Tuckahoe in years since i moved outta there but theres a good pizza shop opposite the CRESTWOOD Train Station (end of Fisher Avenue)

The street that Chubbies is on is Fisher Ave. There is also a great Italian Deli called Zuccarellis between Rt. 22 and Main street (across the street from Eastchester FD Headquarters)

Not fast or cheap food, but a real good place to eat is Angelina's ( I think thats the name) it is a classy pizza/Italian restaurant. Anyone know what street it's on.

i dont know the name of the street, but its across from the NYC bound metro norht platform. The same guy that owns that owns villagios pizza on main street in tuckahoe, and another one in pelham. The margahita slice is awesome.

Angelina's is on Lake Ave... on the south side of main street...

I can't remember the name, but there is a good Japanese/Sushi place opposite the Post Office, in the Station Plaza.

Angelina's Food is very good as is dinner at nearby Mamma Asunta.

KRS940,

you say the guy who owns villagio in pelham owns angelina's??