Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Upcoming Paramedic Refresher Classes?

9 posts in this topic

Has anybody heard of any upcoming NYS Paramedic Refresher classes??? I know Phelps and WCC give them occasionally, but they mention nothing of them on their sites. Also, does Rockland CC or any other Hudson Valley schools give refreshers?

Thanks!

How about this one

Dutchess Community College

Dates/Times Wed. 6-10pm

Start 05-03-06

Practical 05-10-06

Written 08-07-06

Course Administrator Michele Lieberman

Contact Phone Number 845-298-0717

Good Luck

im almost positive WCC runs refreshers along with their new classes every semester.

WCC usually runs a refresher annually during the summer semesters. Don't quote me on it. Nardozzi would know though.

WCC usually runs a refresher annually during the summer semesters. Don't quote me on it. Nardozzi would know though.

WCC has cancelled their Summer Medic refresher this year. They will be having the Fall refresher.

Check www.WCCEMS.com for the dates or E-Mail Rob Gurliacci at admin@wccems.com.

Come on' bro. CME Based Recert!!!!

I'd love to do CME based recert. However, I'm not currently affiliated with any NY agency as a Medic, and I obtained my NYS cert through reciprocity from Mass, so I don't know if I'm elegible.

Phelps runs a class just about every trimester (spring, summer, fall). Best to call them at 366-ELSP and ask. Also if you are on the WCDES EMS list, a posting usually goes out there. The website is woefully out of date.

If you are able, try and get affiliation with a NYS PCR Participating agency so that you don't have to pay for the class (it will be paid for with state funds).

Edited by WAS967

EMTBravo:

Off the top of my head I don't know either...however....only one way to know...call and find out. Also if you need a agency to be affiliated with...call me I perhaps can help.