Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FD7807

Truck Company Operations Course

3 posts in this topic

I recently took this class at Valhalla and I highly reccomend it to anyone who is serious about learning truck work.The 3 instructors (Jimmy Smith, Tom Moriarity, and Dave Giuliano) were very thorough and was a great experience.

I recently took this class at Valhalla and I highly reccomend it to anyone who is serious about learning truck work.The 3 instructors (Jimmy Smith, Tom Moriarity, and Dave Giuliano) were very thorough and was a great experience.

i took that class back in march with (james carney R-3) and billy corbin W.P.F.D

what a great class recommend it to everyone even if not in a truck company new members or mebers that have been in along time. there was stuff about forcible entry that i never even knew many techniques were taught venting, searching, forcible entry, and carrying people out windows

3 very good instructors.