Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2007 4 Door Jeep Wrangler!

16 posts in this topic

2007 Wrangler

What does everyone think? A four door wrangler, i have wanted to see this for a long time!

2007 Wrangler

What does everyone think? A four door wrangler, i have wanted to see this for a long time!

I actually think that it is pretty good looking

I like it!! More room in the back + cargo space and the reviews I've read say there was no compromise made in off-road capability. :P

I like it!! More room in the back + cargo space and the reviews I've read say there was no compromise made in off-road capability. :P

Great looking Jeep. I've had 2 Cherokee Sports, and I'm on my second Grand Cherokee. You get older and you want to be comfortable. I'm a Jeep guy for life.

I wanted a Wrangler for years, but couldn't justify buying a 2 door. I went to the page for the '07 4-door.......

SSSSCCCCHHHHHHHWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

I am going to my Jeep dealer and placing my order TOMORROW.

New toy.

Yaaaaaaay!!!!

Sweet, Ive always wanted a Jeep Wrangler 2 door Silver. Now they made 4 door, Thats what im looking for on saturday at the autoshow in New York.

Very nice...but how is it on gas? Can you afford to drive it? I know my old Wrangler was horrible on gas.

Jeep's gotta look out tho...the new Toyota FJ Cruiser is gonna give the Wrangler a run for its money.

Jeep's gotta look out tho...the new Toyota FJ Cruiser is gonna give the Wrangler a run for its money.

Any pictures of the FJ Cruiser?

I had a 1995 Jeep Wrangler! i like it but it had no power and it suck on gas i don't

know if i whould buy a Jeep Wrangler again

Here is a picture of a FJ Cruiser I found online. When my wife ordered her Toyota, the dealership had one, it was sold already. Dealer stated that you basically can not test drive at this time, if you order now, it would be at least a 6 month wait. Similar to when the Prius first came out. It can drive thru almost 35-36 inches of water. Same engine as the 4-Runner. Inside has rubberized floor, very comfortable seats, good set up. Two door, with rear suicide half doors for easy access to rear seats.

untitled.jpg

Edited by grumpyff

I had a 1995 Jeep Wrangler! i like it but it had no power and it suck on gas i don't

know if i whould buy a Jeep Wrangler again

I am a true Jeep guy... I have a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee, my first car, and on occasion drive my fathers 2001 Wrangler. They aren't the faster cars, they use a ton of gas.... but i love jeeps. Idk, i guess the quote "its a jeep thing" really sums up how i feel about the '07 Wrangler. I don't car how much gas it uses.... I want it.

On to the comment about Toyota. In the broad view, yes, you are right, but Jeep people, true jeep people will stay jeep people. I would never buy a toyota.... come on? A Japanese made truck, no thank you... I like my all-american jeep.

(Yes, i know that Jeep is now German owned, but to the best of my knowledge they are American Made).....

I'm liking the Toyota.....

2007 Wrangler

Why mess up a good thing. I don't like it at all!! A Jeep(Wraglers) is A Jeep. It is what it is. It has been that way for years! Why ruin a good thing. Ask any real Jeep owner. When you buy a Jeep you are buying a tradition. Jeeps are not made to be four doors, They are not made to be a family car.They are not made to have alot of room.(Don't like Ulimited Jeep) If you want some room take out the back seat. Jeeps are made to go offroad, Climb rocks Drive in streams. Get all dirty. Pack a weekend bag, take your dog,(and or girlfriend/boyfriend) put the top down and go camping. hiking,biking, all that outdorrs stuff! They are not made to load all the kids up on the wekend and go shopping at the mall. Don't get me wrong. I do like the new body style(two door),and they added some new stuff to it, but they did away with the inline 6 4.0 litter and put a v6 3.8 or 3.6. minni van motor.It all comes down to money,with all thesse extras they are going to have a big price tag. Jeeps were a way you can get a 4X4 and a convetable cheep.Not anymore. As you can tell I am a Jeep owner and we have a saying "ITS A JEEP THING YOU WOULD'NT UNDERSTAND"

Here are some photos of the new FJ with a 3" RevTek Lift, new MT tires and rims for show. With a factory rear locker this truck will be very capable and give the Wrangler a run for its money. They are expensive though- $31,000 or so for a loaded FJ

pict80527kf.jpg

pict80519rg.jpg

pict80484gz.jpg

I don't like the new Wrangler at all. It looks like a Suzuki Samurai on steroids. They should have kept it the way it was. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!".

Guess I better hope I win the lottery soon, so I can pick up an '06 or maybe '05 leftover.

Seems like every vehicle I like has been redesigned lately......and not for the better. This is really lame.

For the record, I currently have a '95 Wrangler, which gets in the low 20's on the highway. Not bad.