Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iceemt21

Scanner Repair

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know who repairs police scanners. I just aqquired a Bearcat 560XLT that might need some minor work.

Please let me know if you know of repair companies

Thank You

Tech Electronics in New Rochelle can fix anything.

You can send it out to Uniden. I think the website with the info is uniden.com

If not let me know during the week and I will find it for you. I hope this isnt the one we talked about the other day...

peace

Tech Electronics in New Rochelle can fix anything.

Technical is great, fast, can fix anything, won't rip you off, highly recommend.

You can send it out to Uniden. I think the website with the info is uniden.com

If not let me know during the week and I will find it for you. I hope this isnt the one we talked about the other day...

peace

Sending it out to uniden might be under your Warrantee but could take some time....

Depending on what's wrong with the scanner it might be better to just send it to Uniden. Or it might even be cheaper to just get a new one. It really all depends on the sitation. Can you be more specific on what is wrong with the device?

Could you be more specific on what kind of repairs it needs? What's wrong with it. What does/doesn't work?

Does anyone know who repairs police scanners.  I just aqquired a Bearcat 560XLT that might need some minor work.

Please let me know if you know of repair companies

Thank You

I recently had by BC245XLT repaired. I sent it directly to Uniden, about $65. I had it back in about 2 weeks. They sent me a new battery too! I was very happy with the service.

(make sure when you send it to get a return reciept and insurance is a good idea too.) :D