Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFD23

Hartsdale FD 100th Anniv Parade-Today 1400hrs

5 posts in this topic

Parade line up times range from 12:30-1:45, along pipeline road which runs parallel to the metro north train tracks. This road will be shut down and used to stage all marching units in the correct marching order. it is key that all departments arrive on time. Kick off is at 14:00... the parade route is as follows from the metro north train station and star bucks area up east Hartsdale Ave. to 4 corners then turn right and head up north central Ave, with all north bound lanes shut down for the parade to webb park. once at webb park, all units can park in assigned areas for the events that run till; about 17:00 there will be free food and drinks, along with ice cream, those bouncing castles for kids, and even an obstacle course one for adults... rigs will be on display along with music, and tee shirts, mugs, pins and journals will be on sale.... also the westchester county parade judges will be judging the parade for a total of 11 awards... Any further questions of information needed feel free to e-mail or private message me...

Where is the Best Place to snap some Pics?

I would think anywhere along the route would be a decent place for pictures. May be a little less crowded/obstructed along Central Ave and when the rigs are coming down the pipeline though.

well if i were taking pic, i would get there at 12:45 and be on the pipe line get, some shots of guys, and as the rigs line up... once the parade starts the route will be pretty clear, the turn from east hartsdale ave to central ave should be a good spot... and at webb park wehre all the rigs will be parked following the parade..

Photos from this event were submitted to EMTBravo.com and are now posted.

www.emtbravo.com