Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GFD70

Movie being filmed in Pelham

5 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any info on what is being filmed in Pelham. I passed by the Pelham train station around 2:00pm today (5/19) and saw filmcrews set up on the south-bound platform and trucks & trailers parked across the street.

Yeah, I saw them today. I live in Pelham. They have filmed alot of movies so far in pelham. Right now I can count four that have been done. Brings in alot of money for the village to. But I don't know what kind of movie its sopposed to be.

Maybee a train seen or somthing?

Chris Rock filming at Pelham train station

By LESLIE KORNGOLD

THE JOURNAL NEWS

(Original Publication: May 19, 2006)

PELHAM — Actor Chris Rock is filming scenes for "I Think I Love My Wife" today at the Pelham train station.

Rock and his crew are filming on the New York-bound platform from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m.

Trains and commuters are not impacted, police said, but parking on half a block of Fifth Avenue near the station is taken up by movie related trucks.

Rock plays a businessman who fantasizes on his commutes to work, said film producer Lisa Stewart.

Numerous platform scenes and several fantasy sequences are being filmed today, Stewart said.

The remaining 30 or so days of shooting occur all over Manhattan and Brooklyn, she said.

No release date has been set for the movie that co-stars Kerry Washington and Gina Torres.

Just to update, I found out that there was also filming done recently in Hartsdale in the Poet's Corner's area but I don't know if it's for the same movie.

Filming wrapped up at around 845 friday night. From talking to some of the crew members, they were filming a lot of small transitional shots.

PFD was requested at around 645 pm to help soak the platform.