Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

When You Visit The EMTBravo Network.....

6 posts in this topic

When you visit these forums, what do you (ideally) want to see, and what do you want to read about?

More Action shots from memebers, and How an agency made a differance in a person's life ( ie how they stop a house fire, or brought someone back from a code (Just remember HIPPA), and I'm sure that there are media people on here, hows about read what's on here and give more reconintion to Fire and EMS Not just Police all the time.

I'm not hijacking just trying to answer to the best of my ability, and i think my answer is relavent. If not edit it so that it will be.

There's lots of rumors that swirl around this area. I'd like to see more members who are in the position to provide us with the accurate facts do so.

I also like to read about what is working and what isn't for agencies, and I'd like to read more about tatics people use in this area.

Maybe something with helping dept with new SOG's or bylaws. i was just on the SOG board for my dept and we used some other dept's idea's and made them work for us.

Chris

When you visit these forums, what do you (ideally) want to see, and what do you want to read about?

Training ideas

Current events both local and national

Tips from veteran members

Latest apparatus purchases

Yankee scores ( Bernie's back...)

Giant scores ( come Sept)

Training ideas

Current events both local and national

Tips from veteran members

Latest apparatus purchases

Yankee scores ( Bernie's back...)

JETS scores ( come Sept)