Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JetPhoto

2 posts in this topic

I have a Gold EMT "NYPD Detective Style" badge with the star of life in the middle. I rarley use it, it is usually in my bag.

Cops Vs. EMS - Well I think the cops would lay there in pain, because I would treat the EMS worker first!

I have a Gold EMT "NYPD Detective Style" badge with the star of life in the middle. I rarley use it, it is usually in my bag.

Cops Vs. EMS - Well I think the cops would lay there in pain, because I would treat the EMS worker first!

I usually don't directly confront people on here but the comment you made about the " cops lay there on pain" was not called for nor was it professional if anything it goes against your oath. That very same cop would probably take a bullet for you despite any differences.

I have no opinion on this badge issue but it seems to be a concern for many and perhaps it may be the case of a few cops breaking b**ls but in any event we are all MOS's and should treat eachother with respect and never use patient care or lack of to get revenge or even make statements in that manner.