Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TS7542

EMT Class At Peekskill VAC-Starts This Saturday

9 posts in this topic

THERE WILL BE AN EMT CLASS STARTING AT PEEKSKILL VAC ON SATURDAY AT 9AM. IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE COME OUT AND JOIN THE CLASS. I KNOW MANY OF YOU MAY ALREADY BE IN THE CVAV CLASS BUT I JUST WANT TO BE INFORMATIVE TO THE PEOPLE THAT ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A CLASS TO GET INTO. iF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS FEEL FEE TO ASK I WILL ANSWER THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.

What are the days of the week that the class meets, and until when does the class run???

DRD

And who is teaching the class? (The reason I keep asking folks is that the teacher makes the class and a crappy teacher can make a crappy EMT).

THE CLASS WILL RUN ON SATURDAY'S ALL DAY, MONDAYS FROM 6-9 AND FRMO WEDNESDAY 6-9. THE CLASS IS BEING TAGHT BY SCOTT HARDING. NOW I HAVE HEARD THAT HE IS A GOOD TEACHER AND WILL MAKE YOU LEARN. I HOPE THAT THIS IS ENOUGH IF NOT PLEASE FEEL TO WRITE ME AGAIN. THANKS GUYS.

I have yet to find an EMT Class that does not meet on Mondays and Wednesdays. If anybody knows of one that meets days other than Monday and Wednesday, please post. Thanks.

DRD: Did you check WCC? I thought I saw some of their classes running Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday?

According to the schedule on the website, M T W

they need 5 more people for monday night class or it will be cancelled so anybody willing to take the class show up at 7pm at peekskill vac h.q

DRD: The scedule may have changed, but I would call Steve Nardozzi at the college. When I was still regularly teaching labs over there, we had a Monday/Wednesday class and a Tuesday/Thursday class. I forget which cycle he teaches, but I highly recommend Marty Greenburg who teaches one of the classes there.