Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8z2869

Horry County Fire Rescue Test Myrtle Beach

4 posts in this topic

Just wondering who from westchester took the trip down to Myrtle Beach last month to take the test for Firefighter EMT. I had a few questions about the job down there. Thought that maybe someone on here had some input, since this is where i first heard of the test. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Just wondering who from westchester took the trip down to Myrtle Beach last month to take the test for Firefighter EMT. I had  a few questions about the job down there. Thought that maybe someone on here had some input, since this is where i first heard of the test. Any input would be greatly appreciated

I really want to find the others from Westchester that took this test. Or I would like any input on whether not this is a good job to take, being down south and all. I know at some others from Westchester took this test really need some guidence on this one.

This is the guy you wanna talk to bud.......This is his screen name on this site: HCFRFF.

He was originally from Westchester, but moved to SC and has been on the job with Horry County FD for 3 or 4 years i believe. Hes a great guy and would be more than happy to answer any of your questions!

Best of luck to ya!

just PM me and ill answer any question you may have

Edited by HCFRFF