Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nyemt131411

9-11 / NY tatoos

5 posts in this topic

I have been on this tatoo kick lately. Wanted to get an NY tatoo of some kind; small enough, something fairly simple, skyline outline, the towers, some remembreance, i dont't know. any body got one to share? just idea shopping - not looking to steal!! if i see anything cool, or parts of one, all due respect, I WILL ask permission - I WILL NOT not steal someone's design.

THANKS in advance!!

Jimmy

i got a GREAT 9// memorial tatto at extreame ink in white plains. it was on mlk blvd. i believe or in that area. it is a american flag, with the city skyline pre 9/11 and above it "in memory of our fallen brothers" . it takes up half my bicep and cos like $275. sorry no picture.

ok..............God, if you cant find an idea on that site, just pack it in!!

great site and pics! Thanks

nyemt....yeah strikethebox.com has been around for awhile now and is an excellent site to get some ideas from. I've been going on that site pretty regularly to get ideas for my next one.

If you're looking into a 9/11 themed tat, than the options are endless. Like you said, the skyline, and american flag, definately good ideas. Plus, with just those two things in mind, you can work with the artist and they'll come up with some excellent ideas!

Best of luck in finding what you want! Don't be afraid to "shop around," and make sure its a reputable tattoo shop you're going to ya know?

Good luck!