Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

EMTBravo Network Staff Promotions

9 posts in this topic

We are proud to announce the following staff promotions here on the EMTBravo Network forums.

Truck4 has been promoted to Deputy Forum Administrator from his previous role as Super Moderator. Truck4 has been a member of this forum since the beginning, and has always offered his advice and support in whatever way he could. He has been instrumental in the growth and sucess in this forum, one of the most visible ways is through his Incident Alert forums, which he created and spends hours on, continuing to post, edit, and maintain. Truck4 also does a tremendous amount of behind the scenes work on the forum including special projects such as the "Top Incident Alerts Of 2005". He has served as Acting Admin during times when I am away or sick. He also is vigilant in keeping away the negativity, untruths, and other nonsense that sometimes pops up on this forum. Truck4 will be responsible for overall forum operations in this new postion, and will remain in his role as Director/Editor-In-Chief of the Incident Alert Forums.

Truck4 can be reached either via PM or email at Truck4@EMTBravo.net

tbendick has been named Super Moderator, in Truck4's former role in maintaining the purpose of this forum as a constructive place to exhchange information and ideas. He will be watching over the forums to keep it in line with our vision. He will also serve as acting admin when needed. tbendick has also been with us since the beginning, and created and maintained our FDNY forums. tbendick has also always offered support and advice, and has been involved in many behind the scenes projects. tbendick currently is the administrator of NYCFire.net, a site EMTBravo closely works with. tbendick also works with us to produce FireEMSAlpha.com, and is the chief technical advisor to The EMTBravo Group.

tbendick can be reached via PM or tbendick@EMTBravo.net

Both have full moderation powers on this forum. Please feel free to contact either of them, or myself, with any issues you may have regarding this forum.

Congrats to both, and thanks for your continuing support and help! Also, thanks to all the members who continue to support and drive this forum!

Congradulations to both Truck4 and tbendick on their new positions in EMTBravo.com

Yeah, Congradulations to both of you. Truck4 really did a great Job as super Moderater and Tbendick will probably do the same. Good Luck and Keep it up.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

Both are very deserving. I depend on Truck4's IA's (well, maybe enjoy is a better word) and I really like how tbendick is so helpful on this forum. Congrats to both!

laugh.gif How much of a pay raise do they get????? laugh.gif

Many congrats to both of you, you certainly deserve it !! smile.gif

Keep up the Great work !

I hope with the new position you don't get any time off ! LOL

Look forward to more of your excellent posts.

Thanks

Congrats to both! I know EMTBravo has his hand full lately I would think judging by the expansion of the site.

It's funny when you turn to Truck4 to find out whats going on and not News 12.

Edited by Commo