Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x648eng119

648's New Ride

19 posts in this topic

Well, I decided it was time to get rid of my Trailblazer, since it was getting up there in mileage, and go with something a little sportier. True muscle car fans may be a little disapointed since I decided to go with the V6 instead of the V8 GT, but for the amount it saved me on the car, the insurance, and what it will save me on gas, the 6 cylinder was the way to go. Here's the rundown:

2006 Torch Red Ford Mustang

4.0 Litre V-6 Engine

5-Speed Manual Transmission

"Pony Package" (17" aluminum 5 spoke wheels, fog lights, rear spoiler, Mustang logo on floor mats)

Shaker 500 Audio system with 6 disc in dash changer.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Nice Art, Good luck with it.

Put some hideaway strobes in the lights cool.gif

Edited by BedfordFire

They must pay you dispatchers very well up there ! haha - Good luck with it Art!

Very nice Art !!!! Good luck you deserve it!!!!

Good Luck 648 you do deserve it!

Nice car you have here Art! Have some fun with it and good luck!

Art- Good luck with the new wheels. Can't wait to see it live.

Now That's a handsome vehicle, Art! Good lck with it! A friend of mine recently got a new blue Saleen, another BEAUTIFUL MUSTANG! Damn nice cars, those Mustangs!

Nice ride... Can you buy me one for Christmas? biggrin.gif

Art,

Your new car is awesome! I really like the new hardtop Mustangs, and the color is great. Best of luck with it!

Just to note though, I'm a hardbred Dodgeman myself howver am thinking of a new car.

Dude... that is a sick car! Lots of luck!

Hey Art, I just took another look at the pics u posted there and I see you got the matching Ipod with attachment, haha. Now I gotta look for a red mustang when I stop by the house again in New Ro. Alright catch ya later.

The V6 is actually pretty powerful. It's rated at 210Hp which in a lighter vehicle like the mustang is nothing to turn your head at. Of course it doesn't have the speed or sound of a GT, but for what I'm paying, I'm not complaining. MY insurance is still under 200 a month, and my payments are under 450. If I got the GT, the payments on the car would have been closer to 500, and insurance over 250. Thats not including all the gas for those extra 2 cylinders.

Nice Ride! I have one of those myself, except mine's a 40th Anniversary, the top goes down, and I've got 8 cylinders. But the new V-6 is much better than the old! Best of luck with it. You put a light in it, you'll be the new "Ford That Chases Porsches for a Living"! rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Enjoy her, Mustang Pride forever!

-DA BUFF