Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Extreme Engineering: jetBlue's New JFK Terminal

5 posts in this topic

Next Wednesday evening (10/25/06), on the Discovery Channel @ 8PM EST, they are scheduled to premeire a new episode of Extreme Engineering: jetBlue's New JFK terminal.

I would think it's a little early on to be doing a documentary on the terminal, but still very cool and looking foward to the sneak peek!

Heads up......it's on right now!!! Discovery Channel, repeating at 11.

How did I know that if it was something Jet Blue, our esteemed X635 would know about it??? :-)

Just went to the Discovery channel at 11:30 it's not on. It comes on at midnight tonight.

I saw the show the other night, and it was very interesting. They encountered a lot of hazmat during excavation due to old asbestos covered jet fuel pipes buried and unused since the '50s.

It only gave a look at the beggining of the project through the steelwork, and kind of glanced over everything breifly, but still very interesting.

jetBlue seems to have some great and innovative concepts for this terminal....coupled with the fact they're incorporating the old TWA terminal, this is one construction project I can't wait to be finsihed and be using !