Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

New EMTBravo.com Main Page Bug Reporting Thread

5 posts in this topic

If you are having trouble with the new EMTBravo.com mainpage loading, please post the following information on this thread so I can attempt to resolve the issue.

For those who it is not loading correctly, please provide me with:

-Your browser type and version

-Mac or PC?

-Monitor Size?

-Resolution?

-What types of errors are you having specifically?

Please note that the site is designed to work best and is tested with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and Mozilla Firefox using Windows XP and a 1054x768 MINIMUM screen resolution.

Not real trouble with the site, but, the timing is off, one hour ahead, like the site didn't adjust for Daylight Savings Time.

-DA BUFF

Thanks. That issue is currently on the list and is being worked on.

Not real trouble with the site, but, the timing is off, one hour ahead, like the site didn't adjust for Daylight Savings Time.

-DA BUFF

Joe, are you talking about the timestamps on the boards here? If so, go to My Controls, then Board Settings (towards the bottom left). Make sure the correct timezone is selected (GMT - 5:00 hours Eastern Time for most of us) then UNCHECK the "Is daylight saving time in effect?" box. The times should be correct after you do that.

All of the "bugs" I had previously commented on had been corrected up until the most recent makeover. It still works properly using IE, but using Safari, the featured photo is way off to the right again, on the opposite side of the right column, instead of being in the center where it belongs.

Aside from that, everything else seems to be as it should.