Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RWC130

Message To X635... "Thank You"

12 posts in this topic

As I sit here on this Saturday afternoon I am glad to have EMTBravo.

Not because I am a "BUFF" biggrin.gif LOL

Rather it's a great resource of News and Information.

I make a bunch of posts on here but I think this one is

for EMTBravo himself.

Seth, THANK YOU for EMTBravo and all the work you

put into this site. I really appreciate it.

I hope some other members will jump in and say a few kind words.

Rob

Thanks to RWC130 for saying what i'm sure a lot of people are thinking. EMTBravo is amazing. Being part of an FD at home is awesome, but when I'm at school EMTBravo definetely helps me feel connected

GOOD JOB 635 EMTBRAVO IS GREAT BRO smile.gifsmile.gifcool.gif

Thanks Seth ! Your hard work is very much appreciated.

Emtbravo is the best

Feel proud , You probably exceeded your own goal by putting together an important source of information in Westchester (and beyond) Emergency service!

biggrin.gif

Thank you for a GREAT job, keep up the awsome work you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't let the jackasses that have fat typng fingers and small minds get to you. Your hard work is appreciated by all of us on this board!!!!!!

Yes I agree. This Is an awsome site. Call me crazy but im literally on this site almost every hour or two to see what yall (lol) are discussing. I to would like to thank you Seth for letting us enjoy this site and I love the idea of everybody coming together sharing information and beeing kind to eachother. Yeah there might be a few members who have nothing else better to do but make negitive remarks and bash people up but they can go scratch. Dont worry about it.....You and your staff are doing a great job.

Stay Safe........."Work Together, Win Together" -EMTBravo

-Chris

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

thanks emtbravo and all the people who post on here, emtbravo.com is a great source of information and im constantly checking it. thanks for a great website with tons of new imformation.

Thanks Rob and all. I really, REALLY appreciate the kind words and positive feedback...it makes it very worthwhile to know that people are enjoying and learning from this site. I always love to hear it whether via a post, email, or in person.

There's a select few who enjoy making runnning this forum difficult, and that coupled with all the stress of upgrading the sites recently along with everything else makes reading this post really refreshing and rejuvinates my spirit. I spend way too many hours and even make myself sick worrying about this site. So thanks for this thread. I need a boost every now and then, lol.

Also, thanks to Rob, Mike, Tommy and Chris and ALL the members who contribute to help keep this forum and EMTBravo running, and to the sponsors who make it financially possible.

seth great job. i love the site, and like chris i live here. i may not post that often but i am here a lot. so thanks for everything. keep up the great work.

josh

kudos from me to Seth, the work here is important to us inthe field, We can actually get good feedback from your members. that in turn helps the fire service.

good thing you passed your Fire Academy

Grest job. Keep up the good work. The site generates a wealth of information. I am on every day. Seth,my wife blames it all on you she can't get the computer. Again great job!!!!!!!!!!

STAY LOW AND KEEP MOVIN.....

Seth, thanks for an awesome website. It provides a lot of good information to a lot of good people. In high school, I learned how to pass time in the really boring classes when we got to use the computers. And now that I am away at college, I can keep up with things that are going on at and around home. Thanks a lot! Don't let the select few bring you down.

And thanks to all the moderators for keeping control in the forums and adding the constructive criticism and information to the forums.

You guys are great!