Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10-Buff-4

Speaking of Delis.... DINER DESTINATIONS!

10 posts in this topic

Well, I love the Kisco Coach Diner. But I'm sure there are other good ones. Any favorites in Rockland/Westchester?

Come one, come all!

-DA BUFF!

I like the Westchester Diner on (9A) Albany Post Road in Peekskill

biggrin.gif

Rockland used to have good diners, but now they pretty much all suck. My favorite was the Blauvelt Coach on 303 way back in the day, probably followed by the New City Diner on 304. Spent many nights at the Nanuet Diner on 59 across from the Mall also, and back when I worked for Spring Hill, the Red Eagle in Spring Valley. The Mount Ivy Diner up on 202 ain't that hot, but since it's right in our fire district, it's convenient.

my favorite would be the oddesey coach on rt 22 in eastchester, followed by any dinner i have been to after a night drinking.

The Eldo on 119 in Elmsford is always great after a night boozing. Food is out of the kitchen in about 6 minutes. When sober, the diner on 9 in Ossining (landmark??) Is fantastic.

P.S. Seth, didn't there used to be a good eats section? What ever happened to that, did it fall by the wayside during the upgrade?

Rockland used to have good diners, but now they pretty much all suck. My favorite was the Blauvelt Coach on 303 way back in the day, probably followed by the New City Diner on 304. Spent many nights at the Nanuet Diner on 59 across from the Mall also, and back when I worked for Spring Hill, the Red Eagle in Spring Valley. The Mount Ivy Diner up on 202 ain't that hot, but since it's right in our fire district, it's convenient.

The Blauvelt Coach Diner on Route 303 used to be the best, but just isn't what it used to be. I go to the Nanuet Diner on Route 59 across from the Nanuet Mall now. The New City Diner on Route 304 in Bardonia was good when it 1st opened, but their prices are way to high now.

Kinda like the Odessy Diner in Eastchester........not sure why. Maybe 'cause I've been going since I can't even remember

How about JOHNNY D'S?

It's up in Orange County by Stuart Airport

FOOD is really good!

I don't know how I could have forgotten this, but...if you're ever in Syracuse you MUST go to the Little Gem Dinner. It's across the street from Har-Rob Fire apparatus.

Kinda like the Odessy Diner in Eastchester........not sure why.  Maybe 'cause I've been going since I can't even remember

That's what happens when you leave the Piper's Kilt at 4:00 am. laugh.gif