Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HFD23

Hartsdale's 100th, 1904-2004

6 posts in this topic

Hartsdale is presently organizing a parade and several events to celebrate its 100th, the parade is slated for May 30th, 2004. line up will take place in Hartsdale village by the Train station. Many departments in westchester were sent save the date cards and other information, more formal and detailed information is set to be sent out shortly. Any one or department who requires more information, has any suggestions, or wishes to attend feel free to contact me or post anything reguarding this event here...

in addition to the parade a large scale inspection dinner will be held on may 13th with members from other deparments being invited. and a family and friend picknic with all our fellow firefighters invited will be help some time in september with many events for kids and firefighters.

Thanks for the info!!!......Providing I am not working or otherwise commited, I will definelty be at the parade and maybe the picnic.

Happy 100th! Are you guys going to create a journal for the anniversary? If you are I'd love to know how to get one..... I like to collect this stuff. Good luck on a Great Year!

ya, we are in the process of creating the journal as we speak i don;t know how large or what exactly it includes caz its not one of the jobs i have taken on but i do know there will be one available.

This parade should be interesting, i will tell those of you who are not marching or even if you are i suggest you bring your camera's we have a few surprise's with regards to apparatus and other events scheduled at the parade on may 30th at 14:00... and at the Department inspection dinner / 100th anniversary dinner which will include chief officers of other departments who are invited. additionally if any one else wish's to attend this event contact me for more information about how you can be invited or included in these events... also invitations we out recently if any department didn't receive one for some reason but wish;s to come also feel free to contact me, the more the merry, we want to share this occasion with all our fellow brothers in westchester county.

Fairview is working on the 1928 Ahrens Fox Pumper to attend the 100th Anniversary Parade in Hartsdale :D

Hartsdale is presently organizing a parade and several events to celebrate its 100th, the parade is slated for May 30th, 2004. line up will take place in Hartsdale village by the Train station