Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nwpfdjr27

North White Plains Getting Blauvelts Engine?

5 posts in this topic

the rumor is in fact true. we picked it up two weeks ago and it is currently in our house behind e74 awaiting new lights, radios, lettering, etc. to be put on by excelsior fire equip. to answer your question ff402, according to our chief, the new engine will replace the current e75 (and also be designated e75), and the old 75 will be sold. i will try and get some photos once it comes back from excelsior. about the rig on the wall, according to the members that we spoke to, the one on the wall is a 1970 maxim formerly from port chester. hope this helps.

Edited by nwpfdjr27

Nobody in North White Plains has a digital camera, or can invite an x635 over? :-(

Photos are posted on http://www.emtbravo.com, couertesy of MSM232

Looks GREAT, and in great shape!

Another one to add to my list for when I get better to get photos of.

Edited by x635

the rumor is in fact true. we picked it up two weeks ago and it is currently in our house behind e74 awaiting new lights, radios, lettering, etc. to be put on by excelsior fire equip. to answer your question ff402, according to our chief, the new engine will replace the current e75 (and also be designated e75), and the old 75 will be sold. i will try and get some photos once it comes back from excelsior. about the rig on the wall, according to the members that we spoke to, the one on the wall is a 1970 maxim formerly from port chester. hope this helps.

that cant be the maxim from port chester because the maxim from there was a 1974 and i am the proud owner of it now..............

that cant be the maxim from port chester because the maxim from there was a 1974 and i am the proud owner of it now..............

The nose that BLAUVELT has/had is in fact the nose of patrol 4, one of the buisest rescue's in westchester in it's day. any one from blauvelt that can hook me up I wood like to buy it from them to add to my inventory smile.gif