Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

William C. Odell: Stormville Fire Co.

7 posts in this topic

Billy fought a hard battle with cancer, going through chemotherapy several years ago, and a most recent bout with leukemia, and a bone marrow transplant.

William C. Odell

EAST FISHKILL ó William C. Odell, 29, a lifelong area resident, died on Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Manhattan after a long illness. Born in Poughkeepsie on October 22, 1977, Billy was the son of Robert W. Odell, Jr. and Phyllis Gallo Odell of Hopewell Junction. He was employed as a truck driver for M.L. Condon Company, Inc., Stormville and was an active member of the Stormville Fire Company, East Fishkill Fire Police and East Fishkill Rescue Squad. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his daughter, Cheyenne Odell of Hillside Lake; his brother, Patrick Odell of Hopewell Junction; his girlfriend, Jeannette Smith, of Esopus; his grandparents, Rita and Al Gallo of Stormville, Robert and Dorothy Odell of Hopewell Junction, and Alice and Sam Alimonti of Lady Lake, FL; and many aunts, uncles and cousins. Calling hours will be from 2 – 5 p.m. on Sunday at the McHoul Funeral Home Inc., 895 Route 82, Hopewell Junction. Members of the East Fishkill Fire District will conduct a service during the calling hours at 3:00 pm. The funeral service will be held on Monday at 11:00 am at the funeral home with Rev. Trudy Codd officiating. Memorial donations may be made to a trust fund that has been established for Billy's daughter. Checks should be made payable to Patrick A. Odell, and mailed to the McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., PO Box A, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533. For driving directions or to send the Odell family an online condolence, please visit www.mchoulfuneralhome.com.

He Will Be Missed By All Who Knew Him. He Was A Good Man And Loved Doing What He Did Being On The Fire Police And An EMT. God Bless Him And His Family. He Is Up In The Fire House In Heaven. I Will Miss You Billy.

Thomas

29 years old, a real reminder of just how precious life can be.

God bless FF/EMT William C. Odell - RIP!

Does anybody know if this is the same Bill O'Dell that worked for Abbey Richmond ambulance about a dozen years ago ?I hope not...

Does anybody know if this is the same Bill O'Dell that worked for Abbey Richmond ambulance about a dozen years ago ?I hope not...

I wouldn't know for sure, but chances are probably not.

God Bless Bill Odell and his family. May the Good Lord hold him in the Palm of His Hand.

-Joe DA BUFF