Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Thanks RWC130!

14 posts in this topic

As we approach the third birthday of this forum, I just wanted to thank a moderator who has been here since the beginning yet is often neglected by me.

RWC130 is member #2, being one of the first to sign up for this forum. He has always created and encouraged posting, and given me feedback and ideas for the forum, and I do appreciate it.

RWC130's main section is the communcations, where he works hard to keep our freqeuncy listing up to date.

I apologize if I haven't made this post sooner, but I do apprecaite all the moderators and members that contribute to make this forum what it is.

So, Thanks Rob!

i want to say thanks to all of the emtbravo staff. this is a great site with tons of info and learning tools. great job and keep up the the great work. it is really apreciated.

josh

Thanks, Rob. You, Seth, and the entire crew has been doing an EXCELLENT job! I must say I do spend a lot of time on here and find bit to be HIGHLY interesting and informative. Keep up the AWSOME work!!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Thanks much Rob. On 12-13, 1st one is on me !! cool.gif

Rob, and the rest of the gang, thanks for everything that you do, if it werent for this site, I dont know what I'd do with myself.

Kudos Rob on 3 years of having no lif...umm...of DEDICATED SERVICE! Great job. tongue.gif

the entire crew has been doing an EXCELLENT job!

I dunno about that "res6cue" guy though. unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Edited by res6cue

Thanks for the kind words guys!

EMTBravo has come a long way.

I TRY! biggrin.gif

Kudos Rob on 3 years of having no lif...umm...of DEDICATED SERVICE! Great job. tongue.gif

I dunno about that "res6cue" guy though.  unsure.gif

res6cue, you're also doing an awesome job, as I have told you. That's why I hate making posts like this...it always offends someone. sad.gif

NOO! I was having some fun with myself. I meant to quote where someone said "the whole gang (of us) are doing a great job" but I forgot!

res6cue, you're also doing an awesome job, as I have told you. That's why I hate making posts like this...it always offends someone.  sad.gif

Seriously...... rolleyes.gif

UGH you guys TOTALLY did not get my joke. It was self deprecating humor, having NOTHING to do with "not getting a thank you thread" but like "all the mods here are nice guys" and "well i dunno about that res6cue dude!". Nevermind, I give up. Attempt at humor = FAILED. sad.gif

Leave it to you Rockland guys to kill a joke!!!!

Kudos to all the moderators - you do a good job. GET A LIFE!!!!

UGH you guys TOTALLY did not get my joke. It was self deprecating humor, having NOTHING to do with "not getting a thank you thread" but like "all the mods here are nice guys" and "well i dunno about that res6cue dude!". Nevermind, I give up. Attempt at humor = FAILED. sad.gif

I know I picked right up on what you were doing. It was funny, BUT you still are doing an awsome job!

HUMOR in the Fire Service?

NO WAY! tongue.gif