Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Thanks Truck4!

10 posts in this topic

Yet another thank you I want to send out is to Truck4.

Truck4 is one of the driving forces behind this site. He currently runs and develops our Incident Alert forums, and is the biggest contributor/reporter in that forum.

I really apprecaite and value Truck4's hours upon hours he spends working on the IA's, and it really has helped to attract members to this site.

Aditionally, Truck4 provides me with a lot of advice, monitors the forum while I am away, and compiles the yearly "Top Ten IA's", among the many other things.

So, thank you Truck4!

I would ask the members to post their thanks on this thread or PM Truck 4 to show their appreciaton. If it wasn't for him, along with our numerous IA contributors, the Incident Alert forum probally wouldn't exist!

Thanks much Truck4 for a tremendous job every day!! It's amazing how you can keep track of all the incidents nationwide. biggrin.gif

Thanks Truck4 and to all the other Incident Alert gusy....you keep me in tune with whats going on at my job when I'm not at work.

Thanks, Truck 4! You do one heck of a job keeping up with the happenings all over! Keep up the EXCELLENT work!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

thanks truck4 u keep me informed down here in fla of whats going on in the vern

thanks for all the timeless work you do to make this forum great!!!!

Truck 4,

You are DA MAN!

"EMTBravo SuperSTAR" haha

biggrin.gif

truck4 for president!