Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

Beacon's Rescue 55

9 posts in this topic

Checking out the main pages pics of new 33-55 have to say a sweet rig, but one thing struck me funny in a humorous way. Notice the rear license plate, you think they might not be happy with their pumper??? LOL biggrin.gif

Checking out the main pages pics of new 33-55 have to say a sweet rig, but one thing struck me funny in a humorous way.  Notice the rear license plate, you think they might not be happy with their pumper???  LOL biggrin.gif

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! The tower also!!!

Checking out the main pages pics of new 33-55 have to say a sweet rig, but one thing struck me funny in a humorous way.  Notice the rear license plate, you think they might not be happy with their pumper???  LOL biggrin.gif

Apparently that is the case for some of the guys. My friend in particular who gave me the tour told me he HATES ALFs, so it is a fitting "tribute".

A better pic I took of the license plate.

user posted image

Overall, it is a really sweet rig. The TAK-4 (as discussed in another thread) provides such an awesome ride. The interior is very spacious, the tool placement, and overall layout is very well thought out.

They are still in the process of installing things throughout the rig (i.e. chargers, handlights, and assorted equipment).

I will try to get photos of their tower on my next venture down that way. Both 33-11, and 33-45 were present at their Station 2 when I visited (neither are from that company though), but I only had the chance to snap 33-11 before it left to go back to quarters, I missed 33-45 before they left though.

A curious question, possibly to someone who can verify this information.

On Beacon's website, they have their Rescue listed as a Pierce Lance model, but I was told it was a Pierce Enforcer. Does anyone know definitively, or can tell??

According to the picture from Pierce's website, it looks more like the Lance model.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by xfirefighter484x

Lances are split cabs and do not have the old style block turn signals in the headlight bezzel. Enforcers look like what they have and what you posted.

I really like this rig.....it looks pretty sweet and it looks like it is very well thought out for there needs

Where can I get that license plate.....I need one for my car

Lances are split cabs and do not have the old style block turn signals in the headlight bezzel.  Enforcers look like what they have and what you posted.

The chassis is an Enforcer.

Thanks guys! My friend looked it up in the paperwork while I was there, and that's where he got his info telling me it was an Enforcer.

I can now tell that the front lights (including the ENORMOUS turn signals) are the same as the pic of the Enforcer. I guess it was the raised cab in the back that looked very similar to the one Beacon had, going along with the information that their website had provided me.

RESCUE 33-55

2006 Pierce Lance Heavy-Duty Rescue

I guess Beacon needs to check out their own site!

Thanks guys! My friend looked it up in the paperwork while I was there, and that's where he got his info telling me it was an Enforcer.

I can now tell that the front lights (including the ENORMOUS turn signals) are the same as the pic of the Enforcer. I guess it was the raised cab in the back that looked very similar to the one Beacon had, going along with the information that their website had provided me.

RESCUE 33-55

2006 Pierce Lance Heavy-Duty Rescue

I guess Beacon needs to check out their own site!

CAn you e-mail the photo of the plate?

Arrow